Follow the steps below when taking your pet's photo! If you aren't able to follow the steps exactly, don't worry! We have a dedicated team who check all orders and photos as they come in.
If your photo doesn't meet our criteria, we'll let you know and help you choose a more suitable one!
• Close up photos work best!
• Take your photo at eye level with your pet.
• Take your photo in natural daylight and don't use flash.
• Try to get your pet to sit or stay still - make sure there's no blur.
• Make sure long floppy ears are in the photo and are not out of frame.
• A minimum size of 500px x 500px is needed.